COVID-19. Important Information
Attendees are encouraged to take a lateral flow test no more than 24 hours before the event.
If you are experiencing any one symptom of COVID-19, you are strongly encouraged to stay at home.
Please do not join our activities if you are told to isolate yourself. Contact us to rebook.
With the concerns about COVID-19, we want to keep you up to date with the measure we are implementing. These will change, so read the Government of Jersey advice pages for the latest guidance about staying safe and protecting others in our community.
To protect yourself, those taking part, and members of our community – Be Honest! Follow the Government of Jersey advice.
Our COVID-19 Measures
As an outdoor centre, we are in an excellent position to minimise the risk of infection as our activities allow plenty of space between everyone. The outdoors are recognised to be an ideal environment where we can limit close contact and the risk of infection.
If we need to cancel due to illness, we’ll offer a refund or the opportunity for you to rebook.
Do not join the activity if you or anyone in your party is alerted to isolate or, has COVID-19 symptoms.
You can cancel and get a refund (less £10 due to bank charges and administration) up to 24 hours before the activity or a full credit to rebook at a later date.
On the day of your activity, if you have COVID-19 symptoms or must isolate yourself, do not attend and inform us. We’ll issue a credit so you can rebook.
- We limit the total number of participants to maintain small groups.
- Staff regularly take Lateral flow tests.
- There is also the option to book the entire activity as a private event for just you and your friends.
- We only accept bookings made in advance online.
- Health and acceptance of risk paperwork are completed when you book, so there is no need to share pens and paperwork on the day.
- The outdoors is considered to be a low-risk environment. Our seabed walks allow you to walk with lots of physical distance across the seabed.
- During the walk, we will maintain a physical distance.
- Avoid gathering close together except with members of your household.
- Gear and equipment, e.g. Wellington boots, walking poles, and windproof jackets, are washed after use.
- Help everyone by maintaining physical distance, following staff advice, and staying safe.
- If our staff become ill or there is a change in the advice issued by the Government of Jersey, we will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible. You can decide if you want to rebook, receive a credit voucher or get a full refund.
- Oyster Trails. Oyster tasting takes place in Seymour Pub. Please follow any Covid-19 rules that may apply when indoors.
Follow the current Government of Jersey COVID-19 rules.
You can call us on 07797853033.
Updated 3 May 2022